The Leadership Thunder Bay Mentorship Program runs annually from September following graduation from the LTB year to the following June. As a Mentee, you will be invited to attend the September Meet & Greet to meet potential Mentors and determine possible matches. While we recommend that you and your Mentor determine the best frequency and format for your meetings, we suggest that you meet in person every four to six weeks, supported in between with e-mail and telephone contact as required. Your meetings are confidential.
1. All graduates from the classes of 2018, 2019, 2020 LTB are eligible for this next Mentorship Program,
2. Applications will be received until Friday, June 19, 2020. Any late applications may be considered at the sole discretion of the Leadership Thunder Bay Mentorship Application Selection Committee.
3. In order to maintain the high quality of the Mentorship Program (the “Program”), participation will be capped at 20 mentee-mentor pairs. From time to time, the Committee shall re-evaluate the cap and determine if it should change.
Mentee Recruitment and Participation
1. Mentee applicants to meet the Program requirements as stated in the application form.
2. It is the responsibility of the mentee applicants and participants to keep the Committee informed of any changes to their contact information.
3. Should an applicant not graduate from the Leadership Thunder Bay program that applicant may not participate in the Mentorship Program.
4. Mentee participants are reminded to adequately and appropriately prepare for meetings with their Mentors, including preparation of agendas and topics of discussion to be sent to the Mentor at least one business day in advance.
5. Mentees who wish to withdraw from the program need to discuss their decision with their Mentor, and subsequently inform the LTB Committee.
To apply for the Program, please download and submit the application form.